- General Questions
- What is available in the CDAP SDK?
- What platforms are supported by the Cask Data Application Platform SDK?
- What programming languages are supported by CDAP?
- What version of Java SDK is required by CDAP?
- What version of Node.js is required by CDAP?
- I have a Hadoop cluster in my data center, can I run CDAP that uses my Hadoop cluster?
- What Hadoop distributions can CDAP run on?
- I'm seeing log messages about the failure to send audit log message while running the SDK. What's wrong?
- I've found a bug in CDAP. How do I file an issue?
- What User Groups and Mailing Lists are available about CDAP?
- Is CDAP on IRC?
- What are the memory and core requirements for CDAP?
- How do I set the CDAP properties for components running on multiple machines?
- How do I use YARN with the Linux Container Executor?
- Where is the CDAP CLI (Command Line Interface) in Distributed mode?
- I've followed the install instructions, yet CDAP does not start and fails verification. What next?
- The CDAP UI is showing a message "namespace cannot be found".
- I don't see the CDAP Master service on YARN.
- YARN Application shows ACCEPTED for some time but then fails.
- The CDAP Master log shows permissions issues.
- The CDAP Master log shows an error about the dataset service not being found.
- CDAP services on distributed CDAP aren't starting up due to an exception. What should I do?
- We aren't seeing any Metrics or Logs. What should we do?
- Only the first flowlet of our CDAP application is showing activity.
- Log Saver Process throws an Out-of-Memory Error; the CDAP UI shows service "Not OK"
- Can a CDAP installation be upgraded more than one version?
- I missed doing a step while upgrading; how do I fix my system?
- Cloudera Manager
🔗Check our Issues Database for known issues
When trying to solve an issue, one source of information is the CDAP Issues database. The unresolved issues can be browsed; and using the search box in the upper-right, you can look for issues that contain a particular problem or keyword:
🔗Ask the CDAP Community for assistance
You can post a question at the email@example.com.
The cdap-user mailing list is primarily for users using the product to develop applications. You can expect questions from users, release announcements, and any other discussions that we think will be helpful to the users.