- Overview: Utilizing CDAP on Cloudera Enterprise Data Hub
- Configuring and Installing: Configuring and installing CDAP using Cloudera Manager (Administration Manual)
- Ingestion and Exploration: Ingesting and exploring data using Impala
- Navigator Integration: Metadata search and discovery of CDAP entities from Cloudera Navigator
- Configuring and Installing: Configuring and installing CDAP using Ambari (Administration Manual)
- Configuring and Installing: Configuring and installing CDAP on MapR (Administration Manual)
Accessing CDAP Datasets through JDBC and ODBC
Many Business Intelligence tools can integrate with relational databases using JDBC or ODBC drivers. They often include drivers to connect to standard databases such as MySQL or PostgreSQL. Most tools allow the addition of non-standard JDBC drivers.
The example Analyzing CDAP Data from BI Tools includes the use of Pentaho.
- CDAP JDBC Driver: A JDBC driver provided with CDAP to make integrations with external programs and third-party BI (business intelligence) tools easier.
- CDAP ODBC Driver: An ODBC driver provided for CDAP to allow integration with external Windows programs.
- Pentaho Data Integration: An advanced, open source business intelligence tool that can execute transformations of data.
- SquirrelSQL: A simple JDBC client which executes SQL queries against many different relational databases.